Involved!!!
Involved in so many complicated matters...
Feeling like a small sampan stranded in troubled waters
Haizzz
Things are starting to get really complicated sia
Why can't we all lead or normal lives?
Must everyone make trouble for everyone else?
And trouble yourself too...
Its really ironic
Now i realised that really this world is infested with masses of people
People who are so damn bloody fake!
People who like to stir up troubles!
I understand that sometimes somethings happen
And there's misunderstandings between people
I admit that sometimes i might shoot my mouth off
And being "too much" to people
But really...
Sometimes both parties go overboard and make things very complicated...
I guess i'm deeply lodged into this problems and it might be difficult to do anything
I just feel that everyone should really take a step back and view the problems in a larger perspective
Futhermore,
There's the phrase "tui yi bu hai kuo tian kong"
If everyone could be more understanding to everyone else
If everyone could tolerate others more
If everyone could "ren yi shi"
There would be "feng ping lang jing"
Its a simple concept
Its just seriously difficult to practice...
If everyone including myself
Could just make the effort
I believe that it'll really make a difference to the other's lives...
Seriously heartbroken and disappointed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment