Wednesday, April 11, 2007

This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

TAGGED BY ESTEE.... Oo"


6 very very weird things about myself.......

1. I act funny when there's girls around maybe because i'm very very easily attracted to females and i become extremely sensitive and conscious of what i'm doing (sometimes overly-conscious that i lose my mind and do crazy stuff)

2. Even if i know if someone is making use of me, i still go ahead and let the other take advantage (Do it! but don't go overboard, don't cry if i come biting your head off! RAAAAAARRRRR!!!!! =p)

3. I read my friends' blogs everyday and (sometimes) several times a day =X (See!! i care for you guys =X in other words i'm just KAYPO!!!!)

4. I've got my own cup (the Dunman white cup) at home and i feel very upset if someone else uses it (especially my dad, who always love to use my cup to pour a glass of plain water, finishes it and leave it there without washing it....gross....)

5. I constantly move the furniture that's in my room, changing the layout everytime


6. I never got about to completing things:
A) Never completed a single RPG game in my entire life..... serious.....
B) Never completed my Gundam and Evirob collection or any other collection for that matter.....



TAGGED BY ME =X:
Belinda, Genevieve, Jeremy Tan, Louis, Moo, Wan Ting
WHAHAHAHAHAHA =PppPppPPppPPp

No comments: